If you’ve been on Universal Credit and need certainly to protect a particular cost, then you can qualify for a budgeting loan or perhaps a cost management advance.
You’ll find more details on these loans below. You might be in a position to access that loan from the credit union.
- These loans come straight through the national federal government and invite one to purchase things such as for instance:
- Broken appliances for the home like fridges and ovens
- Work-related costs such as for example buying uniforms or tools
- Repairs across the house
- Unforeseen bills
- Maternity costs
- Travel costs
- Funeral costs
- Lease deposits or costs that are moving
- Important things such as for instance clothing and meals
You will receive reduced benefit payments until the amount you borrowed is paid off in full when you receive a Universal Credit loan. Read More